Monday's can be tough but here are some good thoughts Sadie Jane is sending your way!
1. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
2. “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
3. “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else."
4. “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
5. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
Winnie the Pooh
6. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
7. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
8. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
9. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.”
James M. Barrie
10. “Happiness is a state of activity.”