Sadie Jane's Back 2 Dance Dream Wardrobe Contest!
It's that time of year- time to go back to school AND dance shopping! What's your dream dance wardrobe for this season? Show us your dream dance wardrobe on your custom-designed Pinterest board and we will pick two contestants to win a $150 shopping spree for SadieJane.com!
- Follow Sadie Jane on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/SadieJaneDance/pins/
- Create a board on Pinterest full of your Back 2 Dance Wardrobe featuring your unique style and creativity by September 19, 2017! Make sure to create a custom board title called Sadie Jane Back 2 Dance and tag each pin on your board with #SadieJane and #PintoWin.
- Tune in on September 26, 2017 when we announce the winner!
*Make sure to check out our Official Rules stated below. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Good luck!
What are you going to PIN?!!?
Sadie Jane “Back to School Dream Wardrobe” Pinterest Contest Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void outside the forty-eight (48) continental United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The “Back to School Dream Wardrobe” Contest (the “Contest”) begins on September 5, 2017 at NOON EST and ends on September 19, 2017 at NOON EST (“Contest Period”), during which time all entries must be received. Easter Standard Time shall control for all purposes of this Contest. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official time-keeping device for all purposes of this Contest.
SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Sadie Jane, 8560 E. Shea Blvd Ste 115.. 85260 (“Sponsor”).
1. Eligibility: Contest is open and offered only to legal residents of the continental US who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, family members, and any entities involved with Sadie Jane are not eligible. In order to enter the Contest or receive the prize, you must comply with these Official Rules. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Void outside of the continental US.
2. How to Enter: You must join Pinterest to participate in the Contest. Pinterest is free to join. During the Contest Period, you may enter by (1) visiting http://www.sadiejane.com/pin-it-to-win-it/ (2) creating a pinboard on Pinterest that meets the following requirements:
- Include any number of images from any website that reflects the entrant’s back to school dance wardrobe wishes, wants, inspirations, and style
- Hashtag each of your pins with “#SadieJane” and “#PinToWin” in everything you pin so that we may find your entries in the search results
- Have a custom board title
3. Pinned Images Must Not:
- contain material that is inappropriate, hateful, sexually explicit, discriminatory, or illegal
- contain material that violates or infringes another person’s rights. Submissions must not include third party trademark, logos, or photographs except those of the Sponsor.
4. Limit: One entry per person, per email, per Pinterest account, regardless of the number of pinboards created by the entrant. Once submitted, entries cannot be deleted, canceled or modified. All entries must be received during the Contest Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person that submits more than the maximum allowed entries. The person submitting the Contest entry must be the authorized account holder of the Pinterest account associated with the entry, otherwise the entry will be deemed void. All entries become the property of Sponsor when submitted and will not be ackowledged or returned to entrant.
6. Prizes: Two grand prize winners of a $150 gift certificate to SadieJane.com is available to be won.
7. Winner Selection: Each eligible entry (pinboard) will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. On September 26, 2017 the panel of Sponsor-designated judges will pick a winner based on style, individuality, and creativity. Decisions are final and may not be appealed.
8. Winner Notificaiton: On September 26, winner (or parental guardian) will be contacted via email and telephone.
9. General Conditions: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regualtions. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information. Sponsor is not responsible for any network server or computer-related issues that occur while participating in the Contest.
10. Official Rules & Winner Announcement: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Sadie Jane Dancewear, 8560 E. Shea Blvd Ste 115.. 85260. To request the name and city of residence for the Winner, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Sadie Jane Dancewear, 8560 E. Shea Blvd Ste 115.. 85260.